SUPA™ stainless steel handles have been designed by our in-house product design team – and they’ve packed a load of intelligent design features into each and every one…
…an integrated cylinder guard, chamfered anti-grip shoulders, a clip-on cover for the internal backplate to conceal screw fixings & an SBD logo etched on the backplate to ward of would be intruders!
SUPA™ Security. Police preferred specification – Secured by Design approved and BSI Kitemarked.
No wonder they’re called SUPA… 1000 hours salt spray – more than twice the requirement. The only stainless steel handles to achieve 1000N (100kg) lever pull test. 25 year mechanical & surface finish guarantees.
Independently Tested to British Standards
To ensure operational reliability and durability the range has been tested to BS EN 1906:2012 achieving 200,000 cycles under-load, as well as an axial strength test (lever) achieving the highest rating of grade 4 / 1000N (100kg) held for 60 seconds.
To ensure weather resistance the range has been tested to BS EN 1670:2007 Grade 5 achieving 480 hours salt spray as well as beyond the standard requirement, achieving 1000 hours. Our SUPA 316 marine grade is perfect for coastal regions and areas of high pollution.
Independently tested at Exova to PAS 024: 2016 and TS007: 2014 + A1: 2015.
25 Year Guarantee
Mechanical performance & surface finish guaranteed for 25 years.
- A sprung lever ensures it returns consistently to 90º to avoid ‘handle sag’
- Universal levers, suitable for left and right handed doors
- For use with both sprung and unsprung door locks
- Two backplates sizes – 220mm and 240mm – to suit most locking systems.
- Supplied complete with spindle and fixing screws as standard
- 3 Finishes – polished stainless steel, polished gold stainless steel and brushed stainless steel
- Suitable for PVCu, composite, aluminium and timber applications
- Simple-to-fit during fabrication or on-site